How To Generate More Roofing Sales With Your Website
Focus On User-Experience
One approach is to make sure that the page is designed to be user-friendly and easy to navigate. This might include making the page visually appealing, using clear and concise language, and making it easy for users to find the information they need and take the desired action (such as filling out a form or calling a phone number).
Provide Compelling Content & Social Proof
Another way to increase the conversion rate on a roofing lead generation landing page is to provide compelling and persuasive content that clearly explains the benefits of the roofing services that your business offers. This might include highlighting the quality of your work, the professionalism of your team, and any unique features or services that you offer. You could also include customer testimonials or case studies to help build trust and credibility with potential customers.
Call-To-Actions Are Critical
Finally, you could consider using a call-to-action (CTA) button or form on the page to encourage users to take the next step and contact your business. A well-placed and clearly-labeled CTA can help to guide users towards the desired action, which can increase the conversion rate on your landing page.
To make the call to action (CTA) on your roofing landing page more compelling, you can:
- Use persuasive language that clearly conveys the value and benefits of taking action.
- Create a sense of urgency by using language that indicates that the offer or opportunity is limited in time or quantity.
- Make it easy for readers to take action by using a clear and concise button or link, or by providing a short form that only asks for essential information.
Example call to actions that work well on Websites and Advertisements:
- “Get your free estimate today”
- “Request your free roofing estimate”
- “Schedule your free roof inspection”
- “Get a free quote for your roofing project”
- “Book your free roofing consultation”
- “Get your free drone inspection today”
Best Ways To Follow Up With Your Website Leads
- Responding promptly to inquiries. When a potential customer contacts a roofer through their website, the roofer should make every effort to respond as quickly as possible. By providing a timely response, the roofer can show that they are attentive, professional, and committed to customer service.
- Offering personalized assistance. When following up with leads, roofers should strive to provide personalized assistance that is tailored to the individual needs and concerns of each potential customer. This might involve answering questions, providing estimates or quotes, or offering advice and guidance. By taking the time to understand each customer’s unique situation, roofers can build trust and rapport and demonstrate their expertise.
- Keeping in touch. Even if a potential customer is not ready to make a purchase right away, roofers should still keep in touch with them on a regular basis. This might involve sending newsletters, updates, offers, or reminders to stay top-of-mind and keep their business at the forefront of the customer’s mind. By staying in touch, roofers can keep their business top-of-mind and increase their chances of making a sale when the customer is ready to buy.
- Using CRM automation. To make the follow-up process more efficient and effective, roofers can use automation tools to manage their leads and communicate with potential customers. For example, roofers can use email and text message marketing software to send automated messages to leads by using a customer relationship management (CRM) system. The system helps track and manage interactions with leads which is critical to improve sales and marketing efforts. My Local Ads offers an entire marketing and sales suite with our CRM solutions that includes a multitude of powerful marketing and sales tools. Sales and marketing teams benefit the most from this type of implementation. In summary, these type of automation tools can help roofers stay organized and keep track of their leads, while also freeing up more time to focus on providing personalized assistance and building customer relationships.
Help us turn your roofing business into a sales machine with the right tips, tricks, and technology.